TriStem will analyze your electric bills, and isolate any errors or overcharges. We will then work with the utility provider to obtain any refunds, credits, and savings that are due. Our only fee is a percentage of actual refunds or savings obtained. There is no risk to you as the client on the contingency fee basis.
● We find errors that are built into your bills
● We make sure you are on the best rate possible
● We check for more than 14 types of billing errors
● We work with the utility company to obtain refunds for you
● This has been our core business for nearly 30 years
Another facet of your electric bill are your street lights. With so many factors determining the billing for EACH light EACH month, the billing matrix for street lights is complicated. TriStem has the expertise to make sure your lighting bills are correct. During a street light audit we will:
● Verify accuracy of your street light inventory
● Reconcile your contract with your bills
● Check your rates and tariffs
● Check for errors in the type and wattage of bulb
● Check for errors in the types of poles
● Obtain refunds for over-billed lights
Tristem also performs telephone bill audits. Telecom audits include:
Tristem can also audit the water/sewer your entity pays each month to ensure each bill is correct. The audit will include:
Energy Procurement - TriStem can assist you in obtaining advantageous pricing and negotiate energy contracts based on your specific energy needs. In the deregulated energy market, it is important to have someone on your side who understands the nuances of the energy industry and advocates in the best interest of the consumer.
Ongoing Energy Account Management - Aside from our historical audits, TriStem can perform ongoing energy account management at set intervals, such as monthly, quarterly, or bi-yearly intervals. This way you can stay on top of your utility accounts going forward. In addition to pin pointing billing errors, our ongoing energy account management services provide you with detailed reports that shed light on facility performance and cost saving measures.